If you are looking for some thoughtful gifts for the holidays this season, I’ve done some homework for you. It’s important to think of what will improve their quality of life; whether that’s through pure enjoyment, something unique to their personality, or something that will help improve on their daily living. Here are some great gift ideas:
- ViewClix is a 10”-15” digital picture frame that displays a photo slideshow, and live video streaming calls as well. $199-$299
- Family members use an app to add photos
- Family members video call live, with automatic answer, no buttons to push!
- Only those invited to use the app have access
- Adult Coloring Books with Markers/colored pencils
- Good for mindfulness and relaxation.
- Helps hand-eye coordination and cognition.
- Portable Elliptical Trainer about $120.
- Low impact for joints.
- Increases circulation and calorie burning.
- On-line Lifelong Leaning $120-$180 annual membership. Learn from masters of their trade. Deepen your understanding or explore new and interesting subjects.
- Ex www.MasterClass.com or www.TheGreatCoursesPlus.com
- Stimulates cognition, engages interest
Click to watch the video on foxrochester.com