How we stand out among others
- More is not always better: Have you heard the phrase, jack-of-all-trades, and master of none? Beware of other senior care franchises with multiple lines of service. This requires more training, more staff, more attention to potential regulations, varied required types of insurance, and on and on … Happier At Home focuses on doing what we do best; non-medical home care, care advocacy, and placement and management of medication administration machines – and being the best at it. This will make your company stand out among your competition.
- It’s All in the Name: The Happier At Home name conveys warmth and the desire for what everyone wishes to do; to remain in their home. As a matter of fact, we have new clients call all of the time and say that they chose our company to call from those that they reviewed because they love the name! The Happier At Home name is easy to remember and will prompt phone calls for service. After all, that is what their loved one wants to do, remain Happier At Home! Happier At Home has unique and attractive branding to leave a lasting impression.
- Best Marketing Materials in the Industry: We want you to hit the ground running, so we provide your website, marketing presentations, and pre-designed materials, all you need to do is print! All marketing materials have been professionally developed and will stand out among your competition.
- Low Overhead: We will show you how to run your business lean and mean! You may operate out of your home for the first year of business, saving on costs for rent, maintenance and utilities. We’ll show you how you can achieve favorable profit margins, and support you every step of the way.
The aging of the population, combined with the prevalence of two-earner households of the children of the aged, creates a need for services for seniors and the disabled. This aging of society brings with it new challenges for individuals, families, and entire communities. This phenomenon creates an unprecedented business opportunity.
Revenues for the elder care services industry are approaching $320 billion, with home-based services to grow the fastest. Advances will be driven largely by demographic changes in light of increasing life expectancy, which is contributing to the rising number of individuals in the older population segments. Growth is further boosted by the large, post-World War II baby boomer generation entering their retirement years. Baby boomers hold $13 trillion in assets or roughly 50% of the United States’ asset base. The first of these baby boomers turn 65 at a rate of 8,000 people per day.
Additionally, the baby boomer generation has begun to reach the age range of elevated risk for Alzheimer’s and other dementias. As the number of older Americans grows rapidly, so too will the numbers of new and existing cases of Alzheimer’s disease. By 2025, the number of people age 65 and older with Alzheimer’s disease is estimated to reach 7.1 million. This generation is now driving the market for senior care.The Ideal Candidate
Those who have a passion for improving the lives of others and the deep commitment to the success of their business start off with a solid foundation from which to build.
Our candidates enjoy community involvement and high trust and high credibility relationships. For them, the enjoyment of owning a Happier At Home business is not only thinking strategically about the overall growth plan, but also thriving in a competitive environment with a deep commitment to success.
You are excellent problem solvers, capable of wearing many hats, set high expectations for yourselves and are always going to be looking for unique methods to grow your business.
A natural leader, you are well connected, and have an ever-increasing sphere of influence. Others naturally respect your leadership and come to you for advice.
If this sounds like you, Happier At Home will suit your compassionate and “go-get-’em” nature!Costs & Criteria
Running a successful in-home care franchise requires financial resources, and the initial investment required to become Happier At Home franchise partner is between $101,900 and $163,100, which includes a franchise fee of $49,000. For the first year of business, we allow you to operate out of a home office, which saves about $21,000 in rent, taxes and maintenance alone.
Happier At Home provides one of the most notable values in all of franchising. One franchise fee provides both non-medical in home care and also case management, giving the business owner great earning potential.
Interested in learning more about specific costs? Click hereNext stepsDuring the discovery process we seek to educate you about how Happier At Home will help you reach your goals. We are looking forward to getting to know you as a person – the reasons that we are a great fit for each other and your business acumen and potential.
- Request more information – Fill out a form on any franchise page. You will gain access to the beginning of discovery.
- One to One Information Session – We will give you an overview of the services provided by Happier At Home, what the financial requirements are, why Happier At Home is absolutely the best choice in the home care franchise industry, how territories are determined, and much more.
- Fill out a Request for Consideration & Territory Review – The Request for Consideration will give us insight into your passion, your background and your financial resources. Once you complete this, the Franchise Disclosure Document will be sent to you.
- Franchise Disclosure Document & Business Assessment – The FDD will be reviewed with you in detail. You will complete a Business Assessment on-line, which will help to determine if we are a good fit. No fear, its also a fun step and gives you insight into your business and leadership characteristics.
- Discovery Day & Franchise Application – You will join us in Rochester, NY for a day in the life of a Happier At Home business owner. Our CEO, Deborah Bernacki will host you, facilitating a day of mutual learning about each other and the Happier At Home business operations. You will complete the franchise application, with the excitement that you are just a step away from becoming a part of the Happier At Home family.
- Franchise Agreement & Training – We will agree upon the terms of the franchise agreement, and once it is signed, training will be scheduled. You will attend training in Rochester, NY and ready to hit the ground running!