A fun and easy craft project, this yarn wreath ornament is easy, inexpensive, and make a great gift for the holiday season! Our Happier at Home caregiverswould love to enjoy this project with you. Here’s how to make it:
5 Minute Peppermint Yarn Wreath Ornament
- Worsted weight yarn, any color
- Mason jar lid
- Glue, or other adhesive
- Ribbon (optional)
- Wrap yarn around the mason jar lid; adhere using glue.?
- Wrap a single piece of red yarn around the white yarn.?
- Cut a small piece of ribbon (in any color that you want) and tie into a bow. Affix to the yarn wrapped mason jar lid using glue, or other adhesive. ?
- Cut a small piece of yarn (in matching color) and tie a loop around the top. This will allow you to hang the ornament on your tree!