Here’s an easy, no-bake dessert that you can take to your Memorial Day festivities! This cool, creamy dessert is perfect for a Summer kickoff, and can be whipped up in a pinch.
- 1 (11 ounce) box vanilla wafers, can substitute graham crackers
- 8 Ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4 serving size) boxes instant cheesecake flavored pudding, can substitute vanilla
- 2 ½ cups milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 4-5 cups fresh berries
- In a large bowl using hand mixer, or bowl of stand mixer, mix together the cream cheese and both packages of instant pudding. Gradually mix in the milk. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread a spoonful of this mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Fold about 3-4 cups of berries into the cream cheese mixture, reserving some for topping.
- Line the bottom of the 9×13 inch baking dish with vanilla wafers, breaking them to fit in the corners if needed. Spread half of the berry/cream cheese mixture on top of the vanilla wafers.
- Top with another layer of vanilla wafers. Top the wafers with the remaining half of the filling. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Top with remaining berries before serving as desired.
Recipe retrieved from https://thesaltymarshmallow.com/no-bake-berry-icebox-cake/